Free as a bird!
Fear? What fear..!
Anyone for Whale Watching?
- There is nothing quite like stepping out of an aircraft that is just over 3kms high over the sea and then freefalling into the bay of Plettenberg Bay.
- If you would like to experience an out-of-bounds skydive and if the weather permits, you have to do this skydive and then land at Central Beach
- Skydive Plett has been operating in South Africa since 2002 and is now one of the busiest drop zones in the country.
- Depending on the weather, we may jump all day, every day.
- We are situated on the coastline in the heart of the beautiful Garden Route, at the very bottom of the African continent.
- From a skydiving point of view, you can’t get a better location: the scenery is completely mind-blowing.
- Just one added bonus is that Plett is home to hundreds of dolphins and is an active breeding ground for whales between May and October every year.
CONTACTSKYDIVE PLETTENBERG BAY